Jurassic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Forum

Discuss the Micheal Chrichton hit books Jurassic Park, and the follow-up The Lost World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst or scary dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

Respect : 0

Worst or scary dream Empty
PostSubject: Worst or scary dream   Worst or scary dream I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Well just tell a scary or bad dream ya had I will start.My worst dream happened last night well draco got a new acount on Jurassic Mods and banned everyone one that was there cause he was a hacker and made himself admin I don't now what he did but it was terrifying affraid well after draco ruined Jurassic Mods a T-rex came through my window and tried to get me but didn't then I was runing down the railroad next to my house and then spino came and killed rex like in JP3 and I was in the middle of it after I got away I went to my pond across my street and there were raptors and it was chasing then jumped then I woke up witch means uh I died affraid !!!
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Raptor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Worst or scary dream   Worst or scary dream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 am

I had a dream that I was being chased by a Dilophosaurus once. But I hit it with the stick and it ran away. Then I woke up.

Unlike Nedry who throws the stick at it.
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

Respect : 6

PostSubject: Re: Worst or scary dream   Worst or scary dream I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 pm

I had a dream where I was abucted by aliens. Not little green men, I mean that cliche grey alien with big almond eyes. Like in Indiana Jones 4. I woke up in the dark of my room, my heart was racing. I was scared.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Worst or scary dream   Worst or scary dream I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 am

DinoDude65 wrote:
I had a dream where I was abucted by aliens. Not little green men, I mean that cliche grey alien with big almond eyes. Like in Indiana Jones 4. I woke up in the dark of my room, my heart was racing. I was scared.
Sounds scary.

Admin note:Please no one or two word posts. Worst or scary dream Icon_wink

Last edited by raptors rule on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : admin note)
Back to top Go down
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Fossil
Fossil
THE DINOSAUR MAN

Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Worst or scary dream   Worst or scary dream I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 am

My worst nightmare I had was.....

I was on an island shaped like A sideways 8. and I was on the big side when an announcement came on it said "To all visitors: at the shopping plaza there is a sale on all items for 80% off." but I knew that it was a trap (from what I did not know) so in the apartment complex that was on the opposite side off the island from the shopping plaza and dock, I hid. And then I saw as a disembodied being: the port and plaza with all the people. when there was green flashes of light that I knew that they were the Borg beaming down to assimilate the people. I herd screaming and then I went back to my body I look out a crack under the dour and I saw a Borg looking right at me!!

Woke up with lots of fear!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst or scary dream   Worst or scary dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst or scary dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Forum :: Other :: Basic Discussion.-
Jump to: