Jurassic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Forum

Discuss the Micheal Chrichton hit books Jurassic Park, and the follow-up The Lost World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

Respect : 0

What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it Empty
PostSubject: What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it   What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 pm

How do you feel about this sad thing waht happened on september 11 2001 to me it the sadest day that ever happened and noone will forget it what I do on that day is usally remember what a sad time it was how much crying how many people died over 2000 did and only 20 survived even watching the movie 911 is very sad that is what I do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it what do you do on the day of 911 even how little I was it was still sad just watching the two buildings just go down so easy it is sad to remeber and hard to talk about for me you can talk about this sad sad day just discuss how you feel and what you do on the day of 911! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Raptor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Respect : 4

What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it   What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm

I Opened up a can of coke, and sipped it. I did not do nothing at all. I believe the Conspiracies against it.
Back to top Go down

What do you do on the day of 911 how do you feel about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Forum :: Other :: Science & History-
Jump to: