Jurassic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Forum

Discuss the Micheal Chrichton hit books Jurassic Park, and the follow-up The Lost World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Category/Table Row Images

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Respect : 0

The Category/Table Row Images Empty
PostSubject: The Category/Table Row Images   The Category/Table Row Images I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Hello all,

I've noticed the nice update of the combined letters "J" and "F." I must say it really does look nice, but I'm starting to feel that it's slightly too repetitive. I do, however, really like the gradient of red and black, but the "JF" is maybe slightly too repeated in the tables. It's merely a comment, so please do not go on flaming.
Back to top Go down
Raging Raptor
Admin
Admin
Raging Raptor

Respect : 11

The Category/Table Row Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Category/Table Row Images   The Category/Table Row Images I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 am

Gopher wrote:
Hello all,

I've noticed the nice update of the combined letters "J" and "F." I must say it really does look nice, but I'm starting to feel that it's slightly too repetitive. I do, however, really like the gradient of red and black, but the "JF" is maybe slightly too repeated in the tables. It's merely a comment, so please do not go on flaming.
I know, I only intended for it to happen once, at the very right of the page, and that's it, but somehow it ended up happening like 5 times every row. Im gona try and fix it when I get home from school.
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicforum.forumotion.com

The Category/Table Row Images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Forum :: The Forum :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: