Jurassic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Forum

Discuss the Micheal Chrichton hit books Jurassic Park, and the follow-up The Lost World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess what I'm saying topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

Respect : 0

Guess what I'm saying topic Empty
PostSubject: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:52 pm

This is a simple game mix letters together and we try to guess what your saying ok I'll start.

awahtmaiasynig
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

Respect : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 pm

I have no idea, maybe you should do some spacing?
Back to top Go down
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 pm

No spacing and you have to answer befor you can make a new one you can't just make your own anserw mine and then you can go you answer then it's your turn.
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:31 pm

I know what it is. "What am I saying"

I got it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Yep your turn!
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm

How about:

piegvaeecaacceh

I hope I got all that right, if not, sorry.
Back to top Go down
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 pm

WTF what the **** is that I think there are to many e's and a's lol if it is right then that is one steange word! Guess what I'm saying topic Sleep
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Just like yours, it's not one word. I'll give you a hint though, it has 4 words Very Happy And it's something we should all do.
Back to top Go down
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

The only word I can find is pie lol Guess what I'm saying topic Icon_lol Guess what I'm saying topic Icon_neutral does it have to do with pie? Guess what I'm saying topic Suspect Guess what I'm saying topic Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 pm

lol, no. How about if I give you ONE word.

Give

That's the only other hint you'll get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 pm

It looks like you gave up. It was Give Peace a Chance. It's a song that John Lennon wrote Guess what I'm saying topic Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:00 am

John Lennon. That guy is on the cover of my iPod case.
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Oh my God! On another thread you said that The Beatles were Satanic!! You hypcrite! Now John Lennon is on your iPod case!! Well, do you like The Beatles, or what??
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 pm

DinoDude65 wrote:
Oh my God! On another thread you said that The Beatles were Satanic!! You hypcrite! Now John Lennon is on your iPod case!! Well, do you like The Beatles, or what??
Wow.........You call me a hypocrite? John Lennon on my ipod CASE! Get that in your head. Case as in buy it and there is a picture of an ipod with john lennon in the Backround?

So you choose to call me a hypocrite?
You spelled it wrong too.
Back to top Go down
DinoDude65
Sinraptor
Sinraptor

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Okay, well don't get your knickers in a knot. Sheesh! Seriously, though, the Beatles were not Satanic. Satan is all about destroying love and peace. He is the exact opposite of happiness. The Beatles wrote many, actually all their songs, songs about love and peace. The Beatles were not Satanic. They may have been on acid, but they weren't Satanic.
Back to top Go down
Raging Raptor
Admin
Admin
Raging Raptor

Respect : 11

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am

DinoDude65 wrote:
They may have been on acid, but they weren't Satanic.
Gave me a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicforum.forumotion.com
Raptor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 pm

DinoDude65 wrote:
Okay, well don't get your knickers in a knot. Sheesh! Seriously, though, the Beatles were not Satanic. Satan is all about destroying love and peace. He is the exact opposite of happiness. The Beatles wrote many, actually all their songs, songs about love and peace. The Beatles were not Satanic. They may have been on acid, but they weren't Satanic.
Type in Google: Beetles Satanic Music

You'll find More than enough to knock your socks off.
Back to top Go down
raptors rule
Admin
Admin
raptors rule

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 pm

Raptor wrote:
DinoDude65 wrote:
Type in Google: Beetles Satanic Music

You'll find More than enough to knock your socks off.

Lol,very funny! Guess what I'm saying topic Icon_rabbitBut how aboat we try to stay on topic eh. Guess what I'm saying topic Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm saying topic   Guess what I'm saying topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what I'm saying topic
Page 1 of 1